Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Supersets

What is a superset ? A superset is a set which includes another set of sets. This basically means doing 2 exercises in quick succession with minimal to no rest between them. You can either do opposing muscle group supersets or same muscle group supersets. Supersets are a great way to increase exercise volume by doing a high amount of exercise in a short time, increasing stamina as well as testing and improving ability. 






On the right I went from performing chin ups (upper body exercise) and then to immediately doing squats (lower body exercise). 

Tip: To keep production levels high, I find it beneficial to have a training partner like I did in the photo so you can interchange between exercises keeping the pace high.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic vs non organic foods

Organic foods are produced without synthetic (man made) pesticides, herbicides and fertilisers. Non organics use synthetics to produce the ...