Wednesday, July 25, 2018

How to get Abs



Everyone wants abs. But people trying to get their abdominal muscles to show commonly make the mistake of doing hundreds of crunches and sit ups a day in a desperate attempt to look lean and thin. The way to show your abs is a much more different route. Diet and planned weight training will give you what you are looking for. I can help you to have abs like I have in the photo of me on the right.



Standing at 5.5% body fat I was on the brink of having no fat at all which is very bad because we need essential fat to be healthy. I comprised of an insane diet and weight training program that left me feeling tired most of the time because I lacked energy from restricting certain foods and although I looked like a sculpture, this physique is not sustainable and is only good for a contest or a show. Fitness models will show you their amazing bodies, but what you don't see is that their hormones are constantly low, they feel tired all the time and they are not happy. So this is why now I am at around 10% body fat which is much more healthy and allows me to feel good and look good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic vs non organic foods

Organic foods are produced without synthetic (man made) pesticides, herbicides and fertilisers. Non organics use synthetics to produce the ...