Saturday, December 22, 2018

All your excuses are lies



Leaving something for tomorrow never happens. Saying you don't have time. You do. Waiting until you feel better, it doesn't matter how you feel. Wishful thinking never made anything happen and results don't happen without starting. Every excuse you make is a lie. I've seen people with no limbs still pushing themselves and working out 5 days a week. I've seen people with diabetes and heart problems still go jogging at any time of the day. I've seen people with severe conditions who had to remain in a chair still trying to move their arms or head so they could be active and enjoy any freedom of movement. So now, what's your excuse ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic vs non organic foods

Organic foods are produced without synthetic (man made) pesticides, herbicides and fertilisers. Non organics use synthetics to produce the ...