These are ectomorphs, mesomorphs and endomorphs.
Ectomorph (Thin) : Long, slim, thin muscle limbs, low fat storage, not predisposed to store fat/build muscle. Ectomorphs usually complain that they can't ever gain any weight and also boast that they can eat so much without gaining anything.
Mesomorph (Muscluar): Mesomorphs have a muscular build, low fat levels, wide shoulders and medium bone structure. They are predisposed to build muscle and not store fat. These people can gain muscle more easily than the other body types and are gifted for this field.
Endomorph (Curvy) : Endomorphs have a hard time losing weight. They consist of larger bone structures, a wider waist and are predisposed to store fat instead of build muscle. If you find that you struggle to lose weight or gain fat easily then you probably are an endomorph.
It is important to note than one can be in between categories such as 50/50 of two or even 1/3 of each. Take the body types test to see which one you fit in.
Tip: We were all dealt our bodies not at our choice. So instead of saying "He's an ectomorph and can eat anything he wants" or "he's a mesomorph and gains muscle just by thinking about it" or "she's an endomorph and has no chance to lose weight", instead think I accept my body type and I can still get the goals that I want as long as I stay focused and positive.

No comments:
Post a Comment