
When you do an exercise, of course you are breathing. The key question is are you breathing correctly ? You would think that you don't even need to practice something that comes so naturally to us human beings. However, the way you breathe will determine your performance in a workout and thus affect your overall results; so it is very important that you breathe right. For example on pull exercises such as the pull up that I am performing on the right, I make sure to exhale as I pull myself up until my chin is above the bar and I inhale as I lower myself back down until my arms are fully extended.
On a push exercise such as the push up, make sure to inhale when you are going down and exhale while going up until your arms are fully extended. Breathing is a technique that once mastered and practised will be like a second nature to you and you won't even have to think about it during your workouts.
On a push exercise such as the push up, make sure to inhale when you are going down and exhale while going up until your arms are fully extended. Breathing is a technique that once mastered and practised will be like a second nature to you and you won't even have to think about it during your workouts.
No comments:
Post a Comment